Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Meet Ralph! He is my little english bulldog!



Today Ralph and I are going to meet Maxamillion. Max is a 4 year old bulldog who is in the NC bulldog rescue, and needs a permenate home. We are hoping to become his new home! The rescue is a great place to look for dogs who need love and a chance at a new and better life.
I have no doubt that Ralph and Max will get a long and become best buddies.

If you don't have one yet, you should get one today!


PS- if you are really interested, be aware they do extensive background checks and there is an interview process. This needs to be done, so these dogs can be sure they are in a loving home and will never be abandoned again.

2 comments:

  1. Ralph! I saw his graduation photo. Amazing. Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelly misses his BFF Ralphy! I am so happy you are getting another one! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete