Monday, August 3, 2009

NC Museum of Art

I went to the North Carolina Museum of Art last week. Check it out www.ncartmuseum.org. My bff B and I had a great time! There were so many things to look at and it was FREE to get in! We spent a couple of hours there and here were some of the things we liked...


The picture above is of a plane made out of hanging butterflys and flowers. Each flower and butterfly is suspended from their own steel cable. It was amazing and so colorful. This was my favorite. It was way cooler to see in real life!



This lady was watching us the whole time we were there. I think she was listening to our conversation! haha!


Angry Crocodile! This would be so cool to have in my house! I love him and want him to be my pet. So angry and so cute too!

I also saw this great old painting from the 1400 of a king. He looked like a little boy king, but he had the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen (at least in a painting anyways). I am still looking for the painting, and will post it when i find it!

So if you are looking for a fun cheap thing to do this summer- go to your local art museum. You may have a better time than you think!

1 comment:

  1. kool I haven't been there in almost a year when they had that mo-za
    mosea (don't know how to spell it) exhibit

    ReplyDelete