Monday, August 24, 2009

The Ugly Truth

My movie review for The Ugly Truth, actually has a lot more to do with the wardrobe, than the movie. Haha, shocker!


Ok so I went to see The Ugly Truth the other night with my bff B. We actually both decided we liked the movie way more than we thought we would.
Katherine Heigl plays a morning show producer. And besides going through 80% of the movie with terrible hair, she actually always has a great outfit on. Most of the scenes when she is at work, she was wearing something that I would want to wear.
In the scene above (the picture kind of sucks, but it is the only one I could find, ps- see what i mean about her hair- ugh!) she has a supercute double belt, around a grey vest.
So it really stuck out to me when her male co-worker makes fun of her work clothes by saying, "you’re all about comfort and efficiency!"

It seems a bit harsh to be judging her work attire like that. I think the wardrobe department nailed a great, fashionable work look. If you have seen the movie, let me know what you think about it!

1 comment:

  1. i liked it more than i thought i would to but i did notice that her clothes werent that bad either i thought she looked nice...and not "all aobut comfort and efficiency"

    ReplyDelete